Saturday, March 01, 2008

People are always stuck in a situation or dilemma that are always very contradicting.

Personally, I've been through it once and I'm going through again. It's so disturbing. Anyway, have you ever swear to be freaking successful and earning millions and being financially free? Have you ever, at the same time, wish that things could remain simple, earning enough to keep going and able to meet ends and having extra to travel and stuffs like that? I'm feeling that right now, as much as, as thirsty as I'm craving for success, at the same point of time, all I wish is being simple - need not have to worry about living expenses, my futures and everything, which I believe may not need millions. Though I must say I'm more prone to want to hella successful and being financially free. I know, many will think is impossible, well it's possible when you know how and what to do it. There's many options, but honestly, the one I'm given is something I don't think I'll ever touch in life though I think it's a good idea to take a risk since there's nothing much to lose.. There's always a but. Honestly, will you do something that's going to bark you and have no confidence that it will work though the entire explanation seem to work and seem lucrative? I think I'll just pass this given chance and I know I'll be eyesore when I start seeing people earning money rolling in like a snowball. I don't know. Enlighten me?

On a lighter note, I've completed my book, New Moon by Stephanie Meyer. I swore it's like the greatest vampire book that I've owned and it's making me dreaming to be one and wonder if there's someone around me really is a Vampire. Moreover, I'm looking for my "Edward" more after reading. Haha. Nothing much been going on since I'm getting prepared for my oversea trip that's coming like real soon and I super excited over it. Lots of things to explore and learn and honestly I can't wait. Perhaps when I return, I might find some ridiculously good business opportunities and earn big money, so I guess I'll be putting an extra effort in everything.

But before channeling all my energy to all that, I'll need to study like real hard for my final theory and learn driving asap. Been taking too much time to complete all these. Hopefully can get my licence before my 19th birthday! Keeping fingers crossed. And hopefully I'll get a great proposal done for my cafe and have investors interested and perhaps before 22 I'll get my cafe done and earn my first million. Oh speaking about that, I so wanna learn to play the shares and stocks and everything. I wanna dabble into tactics of such and learn to earn from it.

I guess the entry is getting too long. One more thing, I need to plan gathering for my darlings and the e1s. Been long since we've meet up and I miss them badly and all of those times.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home